Sunday, April 22, 2007

Spring brings.... Spiders

Ugh! If there is one thing I hate the most about spring, it has got to be the reappearance of all the spiders wandering around the apartment. Today I saw one in my windowsill and I tried to kill it but it ran away so I had to close my window. And now, since its night, I'm afraid to re-open it. I'm sure if the bugger really wanted to it could find a way back in my room, but still. I cant open the window. Ew ew ew ew ew. Makes my hair stand on end just writing about it, yuck.

I had a lot of things I wanted to write about, but I put it off and now I cant remember.... darn.

Well I'm going to try and tidy a square of my room and maybe then I'll post some pictures from my bike ride today in the nice weather.

No comments: