Monday, April 9, 2007

Notes

I've had a headache since tuesday and i dont know why.

My taxes are ready to be mailed in-- hurrah! And turns out there is a minimum payment, if you owe less than $1 you dont have to pay the govnmt.

My room is a disaster and I want it to be clean, I just dont want to clean it.

I hate laundry.

I havent balanced my checkbook in 2 months and the receipts are piling up. I'm not sure at this point that I even want to balance it... Do people actually do this with regularity anymore?? It feels like such a waste of time. Maybe I'm just lazy?

My brimmed hat is done, hopefully picts up tomorrow. its a bit big... i'm debating frogging it and restarting or leaving it and starting a new one altogether. I could always gift it to someone with a bigger head....

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I have a big head!!

Cassandra said...

haha ok then you can try it on tomorrow