Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Egg!

So today was a Long day in BSL3 (9a - 7p) and tomorrow, weds, and fri will be as well. So tiring. Luckily Mondays are knitting with the Ladies. Today though I arrived late and by the time I got there Amanda wanted a martini. Considering my day, I was all for it. So we all left Starbucks for a brand new restaurant under the Trilogy apartments, Burton Grille (or something. Burton something anyhow). The appetizers were wonderful and the martinis fabulous as well. A nice little change of pace is good too.

Sadly i forgot to take picts of the finished grey brimmed hat, but just as I thought it is way to big for me. So i'll be making another one. However, I do have pictures of the present that was waiting for me at work.... A chocolate Easter egg! My co-worker and friend Liz's mom is visiting from England and Liz asked her to buy some chocolates for those of us stuck in the US. So she decided to buy us Easter eggs w/ our names on them! So awesome!! I spent 30 mins getting the perfect picture, and then I tore into it. mmmmmm chocolate.

Here it is in all its glory


And after I tore into it


And a close up of the destruction


Btw, my camera is amazing! I love it. hurrah Cannon.

No comments: