I met Lisa and the rest of the ladies at Il Buco restaurant. Dinner was fabulous and the wine spectacular. We had appetizers that had fresh mozzarella (they make it there!) and they were amazing. The olives too. Very good.
After that was the Savage Men show at Lucky Chengs. It was a tiny little cramped room and the men were kinda skeevy but some of them were really good looking. It was worth it though b/c we made Lisa go up on stage (its part of the bridal package) and the strippers danced all over her. Not sure I'm allowed to be blogging about this but I dont think many people read this yet so whatever. It was fun but def not something I would do all the time. After that we went to Bar13 and drank some more. And danced and drank. I also ran into Emily at the bar which was totally random. Late into the night the guys (Lisa's fiance and his bachelors) met us at the bar and we continued to drink and dance. I was sad that our mutual friend Delphine was sick and could not make it since I havent seen her in ages, but it was good to catch up with some other familiar faces, meet new people and generally party down.
Around 3 we finally decided to leave the bar and I took a cab back to Hoboken with Lisa's sister in-laws and crashed at one of their apartments. In the morning despite my still drunkenness and general wooziness I managed to partake in the pancake breakfast with some of the other bachelor and bachelorette partiers then I hopped on the Path back to Manhattan and got soaked in the downpour on the way to Port Authority to take the bus back to Boston.
And now I'm home and completely exhausted but it was so much fun!
No pictures to share from the party (was having too much fun to really remember to take picts) but I do have a picture of the chocolate rose I just ate and the knitting I worked on on the bus.
The wip is a baby hat for a coworker of mine. His wife just had a baby girl -- 4 weeks early! So I'm a little behind on the knitting since I thought I'd at least have another 3 weeks to work on it.
2 comments:
Sounds like a crazy yet fun weekend! The colors on the hat are beautiful!! :)
I found it all on my own!
We could never take Ariel to a club like that--she would run away screaming!
Post a Comment