I've decided to occasionally jump in on the blog challenges that Amanda posts that her friend invents (I think...)
Anyhow, this weeks challenge is "If I had a Million dollars"
1. Invest half for my future
2. Pay off college and other debt
3. Pay off my parents debt from my education
4. Buy a condo, ok at least put a down payment on it
5. Pay off my sister's car and education
6. Pay for my brother's education
7. Buy tracts of land and donate them to the National Park Service (why? b/c there are large areas of land that need to be protected that ranchers and such Want to sell to the NPS, but the feds dont have the moolah to buy them)
8. Donate whats left to Sierra club, World Wildlife Federation, Joslin Diabetes Foundation
You might be thinking that there is no way that a million could cover all that, but, I assure you that with the right planning, it would!
Later: why I've not been posting, Stanley Cup thoughts, etc
1 comment:
Yup, my friend Heather comes up with them. :)
Post a Comment