Saturday, June 23, 2007

the IRS is.... honest?

Remember back when I first started blogging and I complained about writing the govt a check for the $2.09 I owed them on taxes?
Well, today I received a letter. From the IRS. Saying I did my taxes incorrectly. Cue FREAK OUT. (I have always done my own taxes). Then I turned the letter over. It says my refund is $495.
Refund?? As in, I made a mistake and they owe me $495? Holy sh*t the govt actually corrects mistakes in my favour??

Then I went to Fat Ram's Pumpkin Tattoo in Jamaica Plain with Ariel and looked at artist portfolios and talked to some of the artists (including the man himself who sadly is booked for the next year and isn't even making any new appts for 2 mos). I booked a consult with an artist he recommended. For tomorrow! So now I have the money I need to get the tattoo ive wanted. And its happening soon! (Hopefully)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, now I want one too. I tried to call you walking home from the T because I'm thinking maybe a starry anklet...