I don't get to see my best friend Anne very often since her and her husband live in CT, but they were up in Boston for a jazz concert so I met up with them for dinner tonight before their concert. (And after already having a couple beers w/ Andreas since he has been working 12-14 hr days and needed a beer). At dinner Anne gave me a very knit theme belated b-day gift. Yay! Yarn!
There's a tangerine scented candle, the Green issue of Knit.1 and a skein of hand painted yarn!Excited about the Knit.1 mag. Was actually contemplating buying it myself, sounded neat. And it was featured in my Sierra mag so its officially good stuff. ha.
Close up of yarn goodness!! Very pretty (:{
And that will have to tide you over until the 20th which is the revealing of the Secret Solstice gifts.
1 comment:
lol, I'm glad you liked the yarny goodness! Erik and I had a good time up in Boston...even though it was way too short!! I am trying to figure out a time to come up when I am on vacation so we can do some shopping! :)
Post a Comment