Saturday, May 26, 2007

Mail Call

I actually received my yarn a couple days ago, I've just been too lazy to post.
There are my 5 balls of Callista yarn, my very first purchase from elann.com! They are actually much prettier than the picture shows, i blame poor lighting.



And what exactly will I be knitting with this wonderful yarn?

Why the Luna Moth Shawl of course!


I know, I know, it looks a bit complicated. And maybe I am getting in over my head with this one, but I really really want to knit this. To wear with my dress at my cousins wedding in August. So as soon as all of these secret projects and gifts are done knitting, I will attempt the shawl. (:{

I plan on making it a bit smaller than the pattern states though. If I knit it to size it would be a blanket on me since I'm so short. And I dont want to feel like I'm carrying around a blanket on my shoulders, that's just not attractive.

No comments: