Wednesday, June 20, 2007

FO: baby blanket for Debby's boy


Not a full image since I had to cut out other items blocking on the side. Secret items!
























Project Name: baby blanket for Debby's boy
Pattern: diagonal knit blanket free on Lion Brand website
Yarn: Lion Brand Homespun; color 368 Montana Sky; 2.5 skeins
Needles: US 11, plastic, 32 inch circular
Pattern adjustments: knitted up to 107 stitches and then back down again instead of 126 stitches as pattern states. (I've knit this before and 126 sts is just too many and too large and cumbersome for a summer baby blanket!)
Notes: I know, its acrylic. But, its very beautiful, it was easy, and it can be used as a blanket either inside or outside for the kid to play on instead of hard floors or grass. So, whatever. I'd use it.
More better pictures in the daytime light tomorrow. Or, check out the wip post on this one.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Aww - it came out cute! Good job!