But I did get some secret holiday knitting done. Yay! And since its another pattern from my head I'm crossing my fingers and praying that it turns out alright and not like the hat I tried to make for my brother's girlfriend last Christmas. We shall see.
Friday, December 14, 2007
Blizzard!!
Well, today I was planning on going to the Harvard Ceramics Program Holiday Show and Sale opening night, but, the weather predictions turned out to be true and traffic was worse than I thought so I walked home. Except that by 4 pm there was a foot of snow on the ground and nothing had been shoveled or plowed and the snow was still falling like crazy!! And me being me I didnt believe the weather prediction so I left all my perfectly good snow gear at home. At least I was wearing ankle boots or the 1.5 miles home would have been even worse. Really quite amazing how much snow fell in just a few hours.

These pictures are from my balcony around 5 pm tonight.
But I did get some secret holiday knitting done. Yay! And since its another pattern from my head I'm crossing my fingers and praying that it turns out alright and not like the hat I tried to make for my brother's girlfriend last Christmas. We shall see.
But I did get some secret holiday knitting done. Yay! And since its another pattern from my head I'm crossing my fingers and praying that it turns out alright and not like the hat I tried to make for my brother's girlfriend last Christmas. We shall see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment