oh my goodness gracious me.
so i was browsing blogs and came upon one that was positively reviewing this book. i know its probably the 20-something me speaking but if i ever end up a drunk, divorced, crazy knitting cat lady PLEASE kill me. or send me to a home. for crazies. seriously. now i'm going to go to bed and have nightmares. and no i dont care if i am being insensitive for not celebrating the wonderfulness of some lady whose "found herself" in knitting. its like all born again religions: gag inducing.
3 comments:
Actually, you should read the author's blog because it's pretty funny. And honestly, not a lot of it is about knitting. I think you'd like it!! It's a lot about life and quirky people and then pics of her cute kitties!
The author is hilarious, her blog is great, and I read the book and liked it.
We all know your tendencies when you are sad *wink* (mine too), so it's not a far leap..."drunk and {insert something sad}" and everyone needs something to help them through immense grief, and people (or cats) to cheer you up when you're down.
See? Not all THAT strange. Really.
I'll third the liking of her blog (plus, kitty pictures with captions, hello!)
I haven't read the book and since my list of books to read grows ever longer I probably won't anytime soon.
Post a Comment