I know, I've been away forever. But I have a good excuse (Really, I do!) and soon (as in at some point soon when I have freetime at home and not at work) I'll post a complete abbreviated update with pictures!
But for now I'll steal a kewl meme I saw on Grumperina's blog and tag all my friends (Anne, Alexis, Amanda, Ariel, Catherine) only b/c I am interested in seeing what they have to say!
So here are my limits on creative pursuits
in order of things i do most often and/or importance
4. Love it! This is my thing
Knitting, ceramics (throwing and hand building functional objects), photography (both digital and old school), necklace making, baking, ceramic bead making, beading, card making, clay sculpture, indoor gardening
3. I do, or have dabbled in it
Crocheting, sewing, stamping, felting, cooking, drawing, painting, yarn dyeing, found object sculpture, toy making, decoupage
2. I'll give it a try
designing / pattern writing for knitting, etching, glass etching, soap making, glass blowing, calligraphy, book binding, wood carving, shibori, sock monkey making, quilting, metal smithing (for jewelry purposes)
1. I've got absolutely no interest
basket weaving, rug hooking (tried it, not for me), origami (tried it), spinning, singing (I'm tone deaf and just plain bad), playing a musical instrument (again, tone deaf and piss poor -- tried the cello, teacher told me to find other creative pursuits), acting, cross-stitch, graphic design, scrapbooking, tatting, creative writing, embriodery, floral arrangement, furniture making
I think that about covers it. Well at least of things that I can think of off the top of my head. Considering all the arts and crafts I do regularly (I knit and throw at least once a week) its no surprise to me that my "want to try" list is shorter than the "no interest."
1 comment:
Dang. OK OK, I'll get on it... ;)
Post a Comment