This weeks wednesday blog challenge is on the topic of confessions.
(Amanda posted hers yesterday but I was at work then class, so mine's 2 days late)
* Unless I've got somewhere fancy to be or I exercise, I dont shower on Sundays. I'm too lazy and it gives my hair a rest.
* On friday's I drink more than 1 pint of beer. Its generally 1/hour so it ends up being around 4-5. (technically thats binge drinking, I disagree). This is a confession b/c alcohol interacts w/ my diabetes medication (metformin) but my liver and kidney function tests show I'm super healthy.
* Sometimes I leave the lab and forget to wash my hands. But I wash them before I eat.
* I eat way more chocolate and sweets than a diabetic is supposed to.
* If something in my nose is bothering me, I pick it. In the bathroom where no one can see, of course.
* If my jeans dont look dirty or smell, I wont wash them for about 3-4 weeks. I just forget to throw them in.
* I dont like underwear. esp in the summer. When I get home from work if I change or take a shower I dont put them back on. The exception is once a month and during exercise. I have to wear underwear for exercising.
* I talk to myself, my plants, my experimental mice, and inanimate objects. I answer my own questions too.
1 comment:
I don't bother with the bathroom. I'll pick when I need to. If you ask me, anyone who says they don't pick if the urge strikes is lying. Some of us are just better about it than others. *wink*
I'm NOT posting that one! :)
Post a Comment