Yesterday's Blog Challenge was a list of your favourite things, Oprah Style. As in, things that people could actually go out and buy not metaphorical things or people. So here it is.
1. Creative Zen V Plus 8gb player. This little guy is amazing! Its about the size of 2 books of matches and its a beast. Fits in my pocket, has loads of great features, great music quality, can handle my clumsy life, all around winner.
2. Peanut Butter. Trader Joes and Nature Promise (Stop and Shop organic brand) are my two winners. Both are just peanuts so no migraines from preservatives for me. And they taste great. Considering PB has been my lunch of choice for almost 20 years I honestly couldn't live w/out these two products!
3. Issey Miyake L'eau D'Issey Eau de parfum for women. Doesn't give me migraines -- which is huge considering soooo many perfumes do. And it matches my chemistry and smells great on me. Its understated too, wont overpower the sense of smell of those standing near me.
4. Oil of Olay Sensitive daily moisturizer. My mother uses this so I've always used it too. For awhile I tried other stuff just to make sure and always keep coming back to this. Its a perfect light moisturizer that doesn't make me break out.
5. Yarn. Yes, its low on the list. Too bad. (:{ I still love it.
6. DVR. Sad, I know. But I have to admit that being able to record shows and watching them at a later time is amazing. No more do I have to worry about making it home on time. And I dont have to watch commercials either. And being able to pause live tv to use the bathroom or see instant replays of things i missed is awesome too.
7. Asics running shoes. Simply the best. Ever. The end.
8. Teva sandals in the summer and my Naot black boots in the winter.
9. My digital camera: Cannon Powershot SD700 IS Digital Elph. Love it. Maybe too much.
10. National Geographic Magazine. I dont get to read it as often as I would like but even getting it just to look at the amazing pictures makes me happy. Every month. So wonderful.
And I think I'll end it there. Ten is a good number. Besides, If I keep going its not really a list of favourites anymore, just stuff I like. (:{
Stay tuned: next time: my tattoo odyssey. I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment