








Ok, well since I couldn't get these pictures or this post to look anything like I wanted to I'm just going to do it this way.
Pretty annoyed at this point and so I think I'll skip the drawn out commentary. I'll just say that the top 8 pictures are from a soda fire and the bottom 5 are from a reduction kiln. Several of the glazes are the same, they just come out looking different on different stoneware types (I use both brown and white stoneware) and different positions in the kilns also give different effects for the same glaze. I'm not very happy with the results of the soda fire, luckily there is another one at the end of this week so I can redeem myself. I am however, very happy with the glaze results of the reduction kiln. Especially since reduction kilns can be so unpredictable.
1 comment:
They look wonderful - I'm glad you're having fun with that class!!
Post a Comment