
Here is one of my current WIP's: a baby blanket, yay! Its for my coworker Debby, a really sweet MD researcher from the Netherlands. I thought I would have until the end of July for this, but they may need to induce labor so they can perform surgery on her little boy if his kidneys dont fix themselves in the next couple of weeks. She explained to me what was wrong a while ago when they discovered it, but I dont remember the specifics. I do know its common in boys and that it often fixes itself during development, but if it doesnt, the baby has to be delivered and operated on. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he's busy fixing himself, a

nd just in case I'm bustin-a-move on the blanket.
I will delve into more detail when I finish it.
Just felt like doing some knitting blogging to show I'm not being knitting lazy, I just have some secret WIP's right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment