Thursday, May 17, 2007

More birthday goodies

Here is the necklace that Emily gave me for my birthday. I love necklaces. I was worried at first b/c its red, but since I actually dont own any red clothing besides my old BU stuff (worn only for hockey games of course) it wont clash with anything. And it draws attention to me, which, in a crowded bar is a good thing (well this kind of attention is good, not the look at the drunken idiot kind).



And here is the bouquet of flowers that my roommate Lindsey bought for me. They are so beautiful! I went all crazy with the camera on saturday morning, and I have to say, the pictures came out amazing. I have a couple for you here. It was hard to choose which to show since there are about 40 that are my "favourites," but as time goes on i'll probably insert one here or there in a boring blog moment (:{ But for now, enjoy these.






And why am I up so late blogging and not working on my 5 knitting wip's? b/c of a random full-on migraine today ugh. Couldn't even make it to the gym. I just slept the afternoon away and now that i woke up I feel the usual post migraine queasy-out-of-sorts-hungover feeling. And I cant concentrate on knitting when I feel like that. Ugh, now I'm going to have to overload on benedryl or I wont be able to fall asleep after the nap. Stupid migraines.
Hopefully this weekend will bring serious progress on the wip's and maybe even some pictures o:{

No comments: