![]() |
| Caipirinhas! Yum |
After many months of trying, Islay finally made it to the top of our screens. And once she got there, she didnt know how to get back down again....
We went to Cologne, Germany for Jamie's birthday. I don't know why we hadn't gone earlier. We both love Cologne. I found a really awesome hotel to stay in called Antik Bristol Hotel. Every room has antique furniture from a different period. I told them it was Jamie's birthday and they gave us the honeymoon suite! It was amazing.
This is a church with a room full of bone decorations in Cologne.
Creep-tastic.
Islay tried to climb inside our packing cubes while we were packing to go to England. I think she wanted to join on the adventure.
We went to England at the end of the month for Jamie's older brother's wedding. They had a small ceremony at the registrar's office and then a reception. It was a chilly and windy day but also super sunny and bright - a bit strange for England in autumn.
![]() |
| So bright! Too much sun! |


No comments:
Post a Comment