Saturday, April 20, 2013

October 2012 in pictures

Only 3 more months to go in my 2012 picture round-up. Actually, kinda glad. I'd like to touch on other things also, but feel I should finish one thing before starting the next. October as I remember it was a mixed bag of things. Autumn in general is like that. Islay continued to grow and amuse us, and was generally healthy this month (after several scares last month we were quite happy with that).

 Here is Islay annoyed at the flash but happy to explore my bag after we got back from the wedding in England.
 Book kitty was quite proud of herself for finally reaching the bookshelf from the radiator.
Fall colors begin to arrive along the canals of Utrecht.
 Islay finally started using the box we set up for her to sleep in. Now it's her favorite place.
 Poor kitty. She was spayed and wouldn't leave the stitches alone so we had to put a cone on her for her own good. She became quite depressed that week. Sadly she is also now terrified of the vets.
 I finished knitting a hat for the new baby girl of my cousin. I also finished a shrug but didnt get any good pictures of it. Too much grey blah.

No comments: