Project Name: Zombies for Liz (Zombie 3)
Pattern: Zombies Need Not Apply, free on MagKnits, originally by PieKnits
Yarn: Dale of Norway Baby Ull; 0090 Black, 4516 fuchsia, 0010 white; less than 1/4 skein
Needles: US 2 and 3 metal dpns
Pattern adjustments: accidentally messed up the first 3 rows of fuchsia/black patterned colorwork so i messed it up at the end so it would match. You cant tell though unless you look at the pattern and then look Really hard at the wristcuff. I also have a problem with casting on too tight so I cast on the larger needles instead of the smaller ones.
Notes: Really liked the way it turned out. Liz loved it. I actually finished this one right after the other two, but couldn't show it since it was a birthday gift for Liz. Her birthday was a couple weeks ago, but she has mono so I didn't get a chance to see her until this past week. Now that I've made some for other people its time to make mine! (knowing how often I get around to knitting for myself, this could take awhile)