Wednesday, October 24, 2007

mayday!

So, Ive never had a problem using hair dyes from the grocery store and doing it myself. It's always turned out great. I've been dying my hair every winter for over 5 years.
Today was different.
I look hideous.
I'm so embarrassed. I look like a hooker from moulin rouge
I think i may actually have to go to cvs tomorrow and buy black b/c that's the only thing i can think of that will cover this up.
):{

It was supposed to be "Egyptian Plum" or, purple black. Instead I get crazy cheap horrible trashy fire engine red with a hint of purple. around my scalp at my hairline on my forehead my hair is lighter and finer and it is some awful orange-red-pink-fake color i never knew existed. arrrghhhh.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Oh no!! Sorry hun :( You never have dye problems...yikes...maybe you can work it into a really awesome Halloween costume, lol. Love the pics from the yarn adventure...how far away is rhinebeck?

Amanda said...

Go find a REALLY ashy brown. Gray based. It will probably be called 'dark ash brown' - that will cut the red. I've done it before, it'll be ok.
Good luck!